PTGui is panorama creation software. Panorama software
comes in many forms. Such as single-row automatic stitching programs.
While these are great for creating simple cylindrical panoramas, they often have difficulties
in stitching scenes with little detail, or scenes with moving subjects in it. Furthermore
such panoramic images lack the ability to look up and down.
More advanced software allows the creation of multi row panoramas. By layering more than one row
on top of each other, the panoramic view can be extended upwards and downwards.
PTGui is panorama software that allows you to create multi row spherical panoramas.
PTGui originally started in 2000 as a front end for Panorama Tools, Helmut Dersch's powerful panoramic imaging software (hence the name).
These days it has become the most versatile and industry leading panoramic stitching software.
Features of PTGui:
- Create spherical, cylindrical or flat panoramas from any number of source images
- Supports jpeg, tiff, png and bmp source images
- WYSIWYG Panorama editor for interactive editing and realtime preview
- Panorama Software
- Supports many panoramic projections
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Includes spherical panorama viewer and web publishing tool
PTGui originally started as a G
nterface for Panorama Tools (hence the name). Over the years it has evolved into the most versatile stitching software. It easily gives you high quality stitched panoramas from overlapping images or photographs.
Stitched using PTGui: